Tuesday 7 June 2016

kaitlyn and krista get married


There is nothing better than meeting awesome people through unconventional means. I came to meet Kaitlyn and Krista by responding to a Facebook post made on my alumni's photography page. They were looking for an up-and-coming wedding photographer and I jumped at the chance. Not only are they the sweetest people ever, they made sure that I had a blast while working. They let me photograph one of their biggest days and most intimate moments. While we made jokes about how we took so many photos at every nook and cranny at Dundurn Castle; it was a blast working with a bridal party that knew what they wanted and were up for any crazy shenanigans. Not even the heat could have dampened our moods.

Kaitlyn and Krista, I wish you all the best! I seriously could not have asked for a better couple to both meet and photograph.

Venue: Dundurn Castle and Boston Pizza


          


No comments:

Post a Comment